Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, January 3

Fairytale Retelling Challenge 2015

I’m feeling like such a rebel right now! I sure wasn’t planning on joining any more reading challenges but I came across this one and simply couldn’t resist.


The Fairytale Retelling Challenge is hosted by Melanie @ The Daily Prophecy and the reason why I will be taking part in this is because I have been trying to read more Retellings since the first time I found them. When I read Marissa Meyer’s Cinder I didn’t fully grasp the idea of a Retelling and only after a few more books did I seriously fell in love with the concept behind the genre – I truly enjoy them now.

There are 6 different levels that range from 1 to 26+ books and since I intend to devour quite a few stories I will be aiming at being the Big Bad Wolf with 10 to 15 books.

I’m super excited with this one!

2 comments:

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Welcome to the challenge! I hope you discover lots of good books :D

The Book Spine said...

Thank you, Mel! I hope so too!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Powered by Blogger